Here’s something you might be surprised to know if your social media feed is anything like mine.
The “hustle and grind” is NOT the fastest path to your results.
In fact, for some people, it’s a path to NOWHERE.
Especially if you have responsibilities … like a career, family, home, pets, etc.!
It’s true: the idea of “go hard or go home” might be exciting at first.
But a few weeks later? Not so much.
This way of thinking can leave you feeling tired, sore, and worn out! All that stress can actually work AGAINST you.
There IS a better path.
Listening to your body’s cues
- Making small, sustainable changes that add up to BIG results
- Creating new healthy habits that actually support your lifestyle
- Doing properly programmed workouts that help you reach your goals and GIVE you energy, not drain it
- Eating the right combo of nutrient-dense foods that support your body’s needs AND goals (and doesn’t make you feel deprived)
- Integrating lifestyle tweaks (sleep, stress management) that keep your hormones and body in balance.
The best thing? It’s about building a healthy lifestyle that you can follow (and enjoy!) for years to come.
Had to share this client testimonial: “I recommend Adele’s services to anyone who is ready to cut through all the nutrition B.S. that’s out there and feel more in control of their health and food choices. She preaches moderation, not extremes, and tuning in and listening to yourself, and I believe this is the key to my progress.”
Are you looking for a supportive online community with like-minded women? Women over 40 who want to learn more about nutrition, health and fitness without the pseudo-science? Then join our Facebook group!
What do you think of this post? We’d love to hear from you below and on our Facebook group. We’d also love it if you can tell us what topics you want us to write about. 🙂