Q: When should I come off a diet?
Dieting can be hard, physically, mentally, and socially. Sometimes there are good reasons to call it quits early.
You should come off a diet if:
1. You have reached your goal.
2. You don’t want to get any leaner.
3. You need a break.
4. You’re not getting results, and you can’t figure out why.
5. You find yourself binging or unable to stay on the diet.
6. You can’t function at work.
7. ***You’ve become an asshole to be around.***
Of course, if you feel unwell at any time, or are experiencing strange symptoms, talk to your physician.
Adapted from my book, The HCG Diet: Fact and Fiction available on Amazon.
Would you like to work one-on-one with your own diet coach to help you lose weight and build a better relationship with food? Learn more about The N-E-W You Program at https://www.thenewyouprogram.com/register-here