I have a very short – but important! – message for you today.
For some of you, it may be hard to hear. Here it is:
Feeling like you don’t have time to exercise is NOT an excuse to skip your workouts…
Because workouts are THAT important for your health!
Your workouts are literally the Fountain of Youth for your cells. (Even older “aging” cells.)
Among all the other benefits of exercise, short & intense workouts actually can boost the mitochondria in your cells, which are tiny “powerhouses” that help your body make energy.
These powerhouses start to slow down over time … but working out can help delay that process!
Even if you only have 5 minutes to get in some exercise, doing SOMETHING is far better than doing NOTHING.
You can …
● Do squats while you’re waiting for your coffee machine to do its thing in the morning.
● Park farther away from your office or the grocery store.
● Crank out a 5-minute core routine.
● Speed-walk around the block.
● Repeat a circuit of 15 squats, 10 push-ups, and 20 crunches for 5 minutes.
● Turn on some music and have a quick dance party.
Remember, no one ever magically has the time to workout – we have to make the time for things that are important to us.
Need some extra accountability? Work one-on-one with your own private coach to drop fat, build muscle, and achieve your goals without giving up foods you enjoy or doing workouts you hate. Let’s help you become healthy, fit, and unstoppable at https://www.thenewyouprogram.com/register-here.
If you are allotted 10 minutes to just exercise, what exercise would you do? and why?
Let us know in the comments below.