I want to talk about a “feel-good” topic that’s finally becoming a mainstream trend.
It’s BODY POSITIVITY … which basically means loving your body right this very minute – without any ifs, ands, or buts.
Because, frankly, your body is a miracle!
It deserves your care and respect because it works so hard to support you each and every day.
And one of the BEST things you can do to show your body that love and support is to MOVE it – regularly and intentionally. That’s why this month we’re taking a deep dive into all the wonders of MOVEMENT and how it impacts pretty much EVERY aspect of your life!
When you exercise regularly, your body just plain FEELS and FUNCTIONS better from the inside out.
BONUS: You do NOT have to spend hours a week working out to get these payoffs.
Here’s a list of just some of the many benefits:
1. A longer life because you are less likely to die early from chronic disease.
2. Less risk of heart disease, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and some cancers (including colon, breast, lung, and uterine).
3. Better mood, less stress and anxiety, and improved mental health.
4. Improved brain health (both the structure AND how it functions).
5. Stronger bones and muscles.
6. Better sleep(both quality and quantity).
7. More satisfying sex life.
8. Lower risk of falling down.
9. Improved weight control.
10. Easier time quitting smoking.
Doesn’t your amazing body deserve all that!? (ANSWER: Yes it does!) This is what it means to be body positive: to love your body enough to want to take care of it.
I’ve got a LOT of great info coming your way over the next couple of weeks, including the answers to some of my most-asked questions!
If you’re looking for guidance with your health/fitness goals, check out our coaching programs s at https://www.adelefrizzell.com/programs-and-services/. Life is too short to eat foods you don’t enjoy or do workouts you hate!
But I have a question for YOU first: What is your biggest fitness/ movement / health-related now? Comment below and let me know!