Don’t you love it when your goals and taste buds collide in delicious harmony?
Well, today, I’ve got a snack recipe for you that’s:
2) Super easy to prepare, and
3) A perfect post-workout snack. (Actually, it’s a good ANYTIME snack, but it has the right combo of protein and carbs to help you improve your post-workout recovery.)
It’s Pumpkin Pie Pudding and it has just a few simple ingredients.
TIP: It’s also an easy breakfast – just stir in a ¼ cup of rolled oats.
Pumpkin Pie Pudding
● 6 oz (170 grams) nonfat Greek or traditional yogurt
● ⅓ cup (80 grams) 100% pumpkin puree
● Dash of cinnamon
● Dash of vanilla (optional)
● 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (to taste)
● 1 Tbsp toasted chopped walnuts
Combine all the ingredients – except the walnuts – in a small bowl until combined. Taste and adjust the sweetness.
Before eating, top with the toasted walnuts.
Mix up a couple batches and keep it in your fridge for easy grab & go meals or snacks.
If you’re looking for more simple recipes for your healthy lifestyle, we can help! Here are 52 high-protein, mouth-watering, simple recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner, treats and smoothie options, to help you with your body composition goals!
Check this collection here: https://www.hfandu.com/protein-recipe-pack.
Care to share your own pumpkin pie recipe? We’d love to see your version! Do comment below!