This is the perfect time to check in on how you’re doing with your goals for the year.
Are you where you’d hoped you’d be in terms of your progress … or are those goals a distant memory?
As we’ve taken a deep dive into aging this month, it can be pretty eye-opening to realize that your goals are about SO MUCH MORE than what size jeans you’re wearing.
Don’t get me wrong. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having weight- or size-related goals.
But the incredible thing is that those results are often a SIDE EFFECT of something else:
Focusing on your overall health and wellness!
This realization can be a huge mindset shift – a shift that’s empowering and exciting.
It can shift your thinking in a way that helps you build a lifestyle that you can live with year-round vs. one that’s temporary.
The steps you take now can have a powerful impact on how you feel (and live) later.
Steps like …
- Creating a fitness plan that leaves you feeling energized, centered, and strong and helps you be active through the years.
- Eating healthy, delicious meals that satisfy you and 1) support your health and 2) get you the results you’re after.
- Reducing stress and improving your sleep.
- Building strong social connections that help you feel better mentally and physically.
If you’re not on track with your goals … it’s time to do what it takes to get there!
For some reason, promises we make to ourselves are less sacred than the promises we make to others. Having an accountability partner who will hold you to your commitments is a key ingredient to making sustainable progress and for success. Someone who will tell you the truth. Someone who will not buy into your cheap excuses for why you fell off the wagon or didn’t get the job done. – The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
We’ve helped hundreds of women, the majority of them over 40 years old, get leaner, stronger, and healthier without extremes.
We’d love to be part of your health & wellness journey. If you would like to talk about coaching and working with us, you have 3 options:
1. Join me for a live program discussion on our NEW You Program.
2. Get on the waitlist for our life-changing Transformer Program – it runs 3x a year.
3. Comment below and ask me a question right now! Don’t be shy!